Beautiful Time at the Beautiful Trauma Tour

I cannot think of a more fitting tour title than Beautiful Trauma for many reasons. First, life is messy and difficult but so, so worth it. Secondly, the concert crew I enjoyed Pink with lived the title. Were it not for the fitness club I joined - where things got tense and ultimately toxic - I would never had found this crew, a group of women who embody strength, beauty, and kindness, a group of  women who watched me become and helped shape me into the momma I am today. 

People asked us why we stuck it out so long in such an unpleasant environment, and the answer is because when you find a tribe as good as this one, you do anything you can to protect it!  



J Bizzle  in the house! Another blessing in my life is the friendship he and I have! 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone