Happy National Siblings Day!

I did not love him invading my space, and I did try to sell him (probably more than once), but he's the best gift my parents ever gave me, my first and best friend! 

He's been a part of so many big moments in my life, and is the keeper of so many secrets, though it turns out Mom and Dad knew more than they let on....  

We've put up with each other's 'isms' (Mr. Hunter himself didn't quite know what to do with a sister who spend years living in the land of vegetarianism), and we challenge each other in ways that nobody else can.  Above all, no person has my back quite like my big little brother, and nobody will ever have his quite like I do.  







Happy National Siblings Day, B!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone