Triply Blessed: The British Edition

Family has always been especially important to me, and when Brian and I decided to grow our own, I was reminded of how very strong the blessing of unconditional love is.  I have been oh-so lucky to be surrounded by that all my life, from not two families, but three (and then I became a Runnells and it was five).

Thanks to a lovely friendship and a bond that grew just as strong as any family bond can, I grew up with a 'third side' to my family, the Jarvis side.  Some of my most precious memories include singing along to Stevie Wonder with Maureen and my brother, babysitting my cousins, celebrating (Let's parttty, Rachael!) and traveling with them (anyone want another table cloth to cover up with at a Disney dinner?!), and now raising tiny humans along side them.


Last Saturday, the Unti (Runnells) girls spent the afternoon with much of the Jarvis crew, and it was such a joy, as always!  HQ and Winston entertained us and each other; we reminisced; and I soaked in the sweet, precious moments watching some of my dearest loved ones love my little girl.

My heart is full.
A few of us a few weeks ago at Chelsea and Michael's wedding




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone