Al's Run 2018

While I was without either of my run buddies for the five mile course, Saturday was indeed a great day for another Al’s Run. And I was very pleased to be back with Team Zoe after last year's absence due to the arrival of our HQ (well, truthfully, due to figuring out how to keep said new 10-day-old human alive and well - forget attempting to leave our home with her).

Much as I love time with my tiniest run buddy, I thought it best to avoid any extra sparkle potential (it was hot, hot, hot, and sweatin’ is in my Mexican blood), so HQ made her Team Zoe debut on the 3-mile course in her super plush, off-road capable stroller (too bad it isn’t self driving). 

Despite the heat, I had a great run, was pleased with my time, got two banana halves at the finish line, and was able to support an utterly important cause! I also got to spend a good portion of my Saturday with family...even if I did have to do so in enemy territory (booo, Marquette!).





Al's Run 2018 was great! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone