Livin' That Lake Life...and Lovin' It

After our June trip, I was optimistic that we would be able to sneak in one more trip to Lac du Flambeau before summer came to a close.  This past weekend was that much-hoped-for trip. 

While we were short on bubble water, there was no shortage of lake life goodness on our four-day getaway.  There was swimming and floating, boating and fishing, crossword puzzles, family game time, and tiny human tricks (HQ was especially pleased when she learned that giving kisses also doubles as a way to call her Aunt Becky's puppy over).  There were sunny days and gorgeous nights.

What more could a person ask for?!

photo courtesy of BR

I'm sure she was thinking, "You really want me to wear this?!" 

it took me a minute to realize that bird was REAL
bedtime boat ride

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone