Twelve



"For all the places I have been
I'm no place without you."


And, oh, the places we have gone, the things we have done, the life we have built these past twelve years.  



We traveled the country (and spent many nights in tents and days without showers) - when I'm tired, dirty, and hungry, you love me just the same...but to be fair, it was likely your idea to hike just a little further or climb one more route. 

We summited mountains (and jumped off of at least one) - your sense of adventure is contagious and something I hope HQ inherits.

We explored the world (and are spending our anniversary embarking on another adventure) - your desire to go, to do, to see inspires me.

We became parents - your love for our little lady makes me love you more; you are good to her, good for her. 



I love you beyond words, BR, and I cannot think of a better person to spend my days or raise a tiny human with.  Thank you for being and for bringing into my world the best of all things!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone