London

After France, it was time to seek out the Queen Mum! 

While we’ve technically been to London on a number of occasions (and for many, many hours on at least one layover), we had yet to leave Heathrow. I was determined to change that and suggested a trip to London, which worked well since Brian’s company has an office there and he could visit with a few people from his team. 

It was rather odd to be traveling AND able to communicate easily with everyone,  but then I had to remind myself that I once thought myself to be British (right, Jarvis family?!). In all seriousness, I was so excited to see a city I’ve long wanted to visit and so glad to have the time with my little adventure crew to do all the things.


Westminster Abbey


little toes in the sand - a stop on our walkabout

The Globe
The Eye


Buckingham Palace


Changing of the Guard

Our trip through Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens

Prince Albert looking upon London

The gardens he commissioned - such a romantic

Peter Pan
Kensington Palace



Wimbledon







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone