Women in My World


March was Women’s History Month, and as I read essays and listed to news segments about women who paved unique paths and who lifted others up, I thought very deeply about the women in my life. 

Some are family - and thus I am blessed to have lived along side their power and beauty my whole life - and some are women who have become my tribe. All of them have taught me a great deal and have shaped, in unique ways, the way I will raise my own little woman. She will be a force thanks to all the women who have made me who I am today.  


To the women who taught me how to be bold, brave, and relentless..

To the women who have hiked, climbed, and adventured with me...

To the women who have found and grown their own strength with me...

To the women who have shown me how to nurture, to mother, genuinely and unapologetically...

Thank you!!


our first four generation picture 
a much more obvious four generation picture (on day four for Ms. HQ)
I'd like to think that little lady will inherit the best of each of us!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone