JoJo and HQ

I was extremely lucky to have spent some of my early childhood living with my maternal grandparents. I know my bond with my grandparents was shaped deeply by that extra and unique time we had together, and that makes me all the more appreciative of the fact that my mom so graciously and selflessly offered to spend her days with sweet Harper Quinn. 

I know that the relationship HQ and my mom have already established during their time together will be one of the most cherished relationships that Harper has, and I know that I can count on my mom to agree to all my crazy parenting practices,  tell me what I need to hear and omit what I don’t (she's promised to deny seeing any of Harper's firsts, so I can think I've witnessed them all), send pictures when I need them most, and give Harper’s sweet, chubby cheeks endless smooches.

How special is it to know that the place that I will always consider home is the same place Harper will know as her second home?! She lies down to rest in the same room that was once my room and finds comfort in the same space that I learned all about family, life, and unconditional love. We are blessed beyond measure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone