Famiglia


What do you get when four brothers, their children, and their children's children get together?  Chaos, the very best kind of chaos, family time.

This past weekend, the Unti family - most of them - got together for something of a belated Christmas gathering at my parents' house, and it was a full house.  There was plenty of wine, lasagna, Italian beef, and conversation, the staples of any good gathering.  I got to see many of my aunts and uncles, and Harper got to meet more of her extended family.

With an ever-expanding family - weddings, new babies, babies on the way - it can be difficult to find the time to get everyone together, and while we were a few short, I know how important this past weekend's get-together was.  A promise was made to my grandma that time together would be a priority, and I should think she was mighty pleased with Saturday. 

As some of the boys proudly wear on their arms, and as the saying goes, per sempre la famiglia!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone