+1 Year = 10

Every July 8th, Brian's Google calendar marks +1 Year.  That simple reminder is, in many ways, the epitome of my husband.  He never demands attention yet his presence necessitates it.  He's simultaneously understated and unforgettable, and I am truly honored to have spent the past decade as his partner.

Today, as we wake up in France and prepare for another Brian-inspired adventure, I'm all the more thankful for that chance meet-up at a graduation party in the summer of 2001.  Where and who I'd be today would surely be entirely different.   I've seen and done so much more than I ever could have imagined, and I'm happier than I ever believed possible. I truly am better for having found and fallen in love with arguably the coolest climbing guy on the internet :)


I haven't a clue what the next 10 years will bring, but I am sure many grand adventures await us, and I know they will be made all the better because I get to experience them with you, Buddy.






....all the best things in life, BR!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone