Dad

I've spent a lot of time looking up to this man. 

Nearly a decade ago, on the biggest day of my life, alone in a tiny room, I looked up to him again and asked, "Promise I'll always be your little girl?" I'll never forget the look on his face, the words that passed between us without a sound. All those moments along the path of life, the ones we shared together, the countless talks we've had, the lessons I've learned, the example he's set, the laughs, are and will forever be cherished.  I don't know what I'd do without my dad; I don't know who I'd be if not for him, so thank you, Dad, for being you, and helping me be me.  



From our first day together until my last day, Dad, I'll love you. I'll be your little girl! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone