Mom

As Sunday was Mom's birthday, it was the perfect time for some good, quality family time.  Dad and Mom have made a bit of a tradition of taking a trip to Door County for a weekend away over Mom's birthday; this year, Dad asked Brian, Brian, and me to join him.  When Mom walked into dinner Saturday evening, her kids were there waiting.  I think we did a pretty good job of surprising her.  Then, after dinner and despite the chilly temps, we got in a family round of mini golf.  To say it was entertaining would be an understatement.  And while poor weather - go away, rainy days - thwarted our plans for a hike Sunday, we did manage to make the most of our time before heading home.  We went for breakfast, took a drive to Peninsula State Park, and sat in front of the fire at Mom and Dad's.  

In all, I'd say it was a lovely weekend, one fit for a wonderfully lovely mom, my mom! 


Happy birthday, Mom! 

The Bs and me 

I found me a badger 

Can you tell we're chilly?  At least nobody is doubled over laughing in this shot :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone