Slip Slidin' Away

Time, ah time.  It certainly seems to be passing by quicker than ever.  I think that means I'm getting old.  Well shoot!


The past several weeks seems to have flown by. But isn't that adult life for you?  Work has kept Brian and me both plenty busy; climbing events have filled our weekends; and physical therapy and trips to the gym have consumed our evenings.  Thus, it was especially nice to enjoy some simple relaxation (even if it meant hunkering down with 125+essays) this past weekend.  Saturday, I did take a break from lounging in front of the fireplace, pen in hand, to enjoy an afternoon wine tasting with my cousins and my Auntie Lynn.  We snacked, sampled wine, chatted, and laughed.  It was great.

So too was Sunday evening, when again I took a break from grading, this time to crash Mom and Dad's Valentine's Day dinner.  Italian food -- mmm, garlic bread -- is much better than candy hearts and chocolate, at least in my book!


Now it's Monday, and it's back to the grind -- until Ski the Beav Weekend 2016 this weekend.  I'm counting down the days!


I'll take one of each, please!
(photo: Google Images)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone