Nine Years

Considering I spent the better part of our first year together informing everyone that we weren't actually together, and then spent the next several years telling anyone who would listen that I had zero intention of ever getting married, I'm pretty lucky this guy stuck around at all. And then he asked me to marry him!  

The past nine years have been packed with lots of love and adventure.  Truly, we became grown ups together, sticking by one another through all the test pieces of adulthood, and I wouldn't change one minute of it!

Here's to many, many more years of taking on this world together!
Year 9 - a new job for Brian and summer in British Columbia



Year 8 - a trip to Spain and another summer in Boulder, CO


Year 7 - a new job for Brian, a trip to Turkey, and summer in Boulder, CO


Year 6 - a new job for me and lots of time on the party boat


 Year 5 - a new job for me and our first European adventure, Italy

Year 4 - home ownership and a summer road trip out west


Year 3 - our first big, big climbing trip to Yosemite

Years 1 and 2 - cats, new careers, and lots of climbing trips

The beginning 

"For all the places I have been, I'm no place without you."

Happy 9th Anniversary, BR! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone