Happy Birthday, Dad

To the best and most wonderful man in my whole world, happy birthday! I love you, Dad, and count it as a blessing each and every day that I have you as my dad, as my role model, as my hero.  You've taught me the value of hard work, the importance of integrity, and the honor in putting others ahead of yourself.  You do all of that each and every day, not only with your family, but in the community you selflessly serve. My whole life I've watched you care for others, and I hope that today you know how very much everyone cares for you.




Words cannot express how very much I love my dad! 





The Gang 

Family 



With love,
Your Little Girl

time with Dad has always been my favorite! 


Mom always says I'm just like my dad (here's slight difference)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone