Merry Christmas from the Bubble

This year, thanks to an extra long winter break -- two full weeks -- I decided to head west and cut down on the back-and-forth (and save some hard-earned cash) of home for the holidays, to the mountains, and back home again.

I'm definitely missing being with the rest of my family today, especially when there wasn't a fantastic breakfast from Dad, setting the table and sharing stories with mom, or jokes with my brother to exchange. I am, however, very much enjoying the one-on-one time with my little family, BR, the girls, and me.  Fur babies count, right?! 


a few Christmas goodies, practical, of course! 

Road trips, rock climbing, curled up with a good book (or a laptop to tend to some programming), it doesn't matter.  Life with this guy is an absolute blessing and the best adventure I ever could have never planned for!

We've spent a lot of good times in the ol' Fit, headed somewhere new to do something fun 


May your holiday blessings be as plentiful as ours!  Merry Christmas, everyone!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone