My Little Brother Turns 3-0!


No matter how much I joke about him being "the chosen one" or how much I've claimed that I should have been an only child, I wouldn't trade being this guy's big sister for anything in the world! My little brother has one of the biggest hearts of anyone I know.  He takes care of his friends as if they are family, and he protects those of us who are with unparalleled ferocity.  In short, you're lucky to have BD on your side.  

Over the past 30 years, yep 30, we've shared millions of memories and still laugh until we can't breathe when we think of some of our most ridiculous antics (pretending Dad's badger was a horse; trying to hide the dent we put in the living room wall; anything that happened on any given trip to Madison). I've enjoyed every minute of being your sis - even if I once did try to sell you - and I cannot wait to see what the next 30 bring you, my dear brother.  I know lots of siblings are close, but we learned early on how important it was to have each other, and we've held onto that for years; I know nothing will change that, ever. You deserve nothing but the very best, and I love you dearly! Enjoy your birthday, enjoy every day.  

Happy 30th, Brian David!


a mere 25+ years ago
back when we were crazy kids - all three of us 

celebrating his last year as a 20-something 

these two have always been trouble 

Dad and BD doing their hunter thing this fall 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone