The Simple Things In Life

The past several months have been some of the toughest I've trudged through in my 31 (eek) years. I like to have a solution for everything and I like to take care of everyone else.  I'm not so good at leaning on others. Yet, I certainly have had to as of late -- and thanks to such great people in my life, my friends, my brother, my cousins (I'm talking to you too, Runnells cousins), and my parents, I haven't even had to ask.

Reflecting on the past seven months makes me appreciate the simple things in life that much more - time with loved ones is such a gift!  As I look ahead to my coming adventures, I know I will be beside myself with excitement when I set foot in Spain, but it's about so much more than that.  It's probably cliche to say this, but I'll say it anyway.  What I'm most looking forward to is uninterrupted time with my favorite person, my husband. I'm looking forward to practicing my Spanish with him.  I'm looking forward to dancing in the streets while he watches...or maybe dances along?? I'm looking forward to drinking wine and people watching.  I'm looking forward to making memories that we'll turn into stories we share years and years from now.   I'm looking forward to sharing life with someone worth sharing it with!


Love him! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone