I Need My Own Plane

Turns out I'll be doing a lot of traveling in the very near future.  I can't express how excited I am about my upcoming adventures, though I'll be missing my adventure buddy on the second leg of my excursion.


Over spring break, Brian and I will be continuing our life of exploration as we head to Spain.  We will be there for just over a week and will be splitting our time between climbing in Siurana and sight-seeing in Barcelona.



Upon returning from Spain, I will be heading to Honolulu, Hawaii with the Academic Decathlon team. We will spend just about a week there as well; the first portion of our time will be spent readying the kids for the competition and supporting them as they get good and nervous competing in it.  The second portion of our time will be spent exploring.  





This is what I call livin' the life!!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone