Weekends -- So Necessary

This past weekend, while relatively uneventful in the grand scheme of things, was exactly what I needed.  By the time Thursday rolled around, I was the most stressed I have been since summer (you'll recall the all-too-difficult decisions that time brought), and it seemed that it was going to get worse before it would get better.

Fast-forward a few hours and a few hundred miles, and imagine my complete and utter pleasure when the most difficult thing I had to deal with from Friday to Sunday was the fact that one of my cats decided she now likes noodles and took one from the colander while we were preparing our spaghetti dinner. I absolutely enjoyed being outside all weekend, taking in the mountain air, climbing and spending time with my fur babies and nearly three straight days with my best guy.

It truly is the simple things in life that make it worth living!
Little Thompson Overlook Trail

gorgeous
taking a break to take in the scenery 

Icicles on Flagstaff Mtn. 



when cats attack -- spaghetti noodles edition 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone