Thirty - Two Years

That's how long Dad and Mom have been mr. and mrs.


On this, their anniversary, I am reminded of how lucky I am to have them as my parents and as role models for married life.  They are a constant demonstration of what marriage should be -- two people who compliment each other, encourage each other and never miss an opportunity to express love and gratitude for one another.

I have long been impressed with how well they know one another -- from a favorite snack to the meaning behind a specific glance, they get each other, really, really get each other.  They laugh together, lean on each other and have provided a life that has been full of love and laughter for their children. That, I would say, is worth celebrating!


Jo and Dave

The family that Dave and Jo built -- and Brian married into :) 



Your Brians and I hope today is filled with lots of love and wonderful memories of the past 32 years. May the next 32 years be even greater!  You two deserve it!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone