We're On a Boat

Being back in Wisconsin does come with a few advantages, one being that I get to see my friends and family.  This weekend, I spent some time with my bestie and a few of her favorite ladies as we celebrated her upcoming wedding.

The bachelorette party began with an Edelweiss boat cruise.  Heading into the whole shindig,  I did worry about the whole motion sickness aspect of cruising on a boat with bottomless margaritas at my disposal, and when all the ladies gathered at the boat launch, I did take comfort in the fact that I was not alone in my apprehension.  More than a few of us wondered if our stomachs would handle what Lake Michigan had to offer, and all of us were happy to find that we are tough gals; all was well.

After our cruise came to an end and we were back on dry land, we headed across the parking lot to Lucille's to enjoy the dueling pianos and a few drinks.  Our night was fantastic - we drank, we sang, we danced in our seats, we laughed and we drank some more.

I hope the bride-to-be, my bestie, had an absolute blast.

the bachelorette and me 

Katie, me and Star
I love these ladies and getting into trouble with them :) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone