There's Definitely Some Truth to This

While pursuing Twitter the other day - it's summer, so I can guiltlessly devote time to indulging in social media - I came across this gem.

And while I must say that a few of these aren't necessarily true to form for me (read: numbers 2, 4 and 11 especially), I happen to live with someone who fits the mold almost perfectly.  In fact, while reading this, I could think of a time (or a few dozen times) when Brian had talked about these very topics....oh, if only I had known what I was in for when I signed up for this whole climbing thing :)

30 Things Rock Climbers Love

Thanks, Buzz Feed, for the funny. And watch out, all, because, when it comes to climbing and being a climber, once you're in, you're in; if you're not careful, or more aptly, if you're lucky enough, you may find yourself in this awesomely great little world of ours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone