Thanks, Auntie Barb F.

A short time ago, while Brian and I were in Colorado, I was struggling to find the hotel's hair dryer.  Then I noticed a small black bag on the self and found what I was looking for -- a hair dryer in a hair dryer bag.  Being the insanely organized, everything-has-its-place, love-to-compartmentalize-everything person that I am, I thought this was one of the best ideas ever.  Surely I posted about it on FB or Twitter, and Auntie Barb, crafty, talented woman that she is, saw it.  She got to work, and the end product is just grand!  

Aside from having a bag to store my hair dryer in (at home in my cabinet or when I travel), I can sport my BADGER PRIDE - and we all know that is one of my favorite things to do.  And, as an added bonus, Auntie Barb whipped up a bag for Brian -- with his Climbing Narc logo and all.  I imagine so many ultra-organized uses for Brian's bag; he will be so neat and orderly, he won't know what hit him.





THANKS, Auntie Barb! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone