Of MoNsTeRs AnD mEn

On Wednesday Bri and I ventured south (not nearly as far south as we typically travel) for an adventure evening.  Brian had surprised me with the Chicago trip to see Of Monsters and Men perform at the Aragon Ballroom.

While I did feel a bit old when we first arrived and made our way into the crowd, mostly because I was with an old guy, I quickly found myself in the zone and enjoyed both the opening act and the show.  At the end of the night, when I waddled to the car (I'd been standing and dancing the whole show), I couldn't help but smile and keep singing.

And as Brian and I were laying in bed, chatting about our night, I thought about how lucky I am in life.  I get to spend each and every day with an amazingly supportive, loving man, who has encouraged me to be my best and see the world.  How could I ask for more than that?!

Of Monsters and Men - Chicago, IL

concert crescendo - gearing up for the finale with confetti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone