Busy, Busy

It seems that time has been flying by lately, which is good.  I am certainly ready for winter to be over and for spring to actually arrive.

Speaking of spring, this Friday is the first day of Spring Break, and I cannot wait.  This may actually be the first time in three breaks that I go into this week without a pink slip in hand (thank you Kenosha Unified School District and Governor Walker for putting a damper on break the past two years). As I did last year, I will be heading to Kentucky with the Nimmer family to enjoy time in the beautiful Red River Gorge. I would love to report warm weather will be in my future, but we shall see. Regardless, who wouldn't have fun hangin with these cool kids?!

(Kelsey, we will miss you this trip)


T-Shirt weather...yes please!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone