To Grandmother's House We Go

Though I have to make it through...gasp....three more days, I'm very excited to be making the trek north to Eagle River this weekend.  Provided the weather cooperates, we plan to enjoy as much of the outdoor activities the north woods offers -- snowmobiling, snowshoeing, drinking wine, etc.

I'm very excited to see my Grandparents Unti as well.  It's been too long (I was the bad child who missed Christmas, after all), and it will be great to spend some time with my parents and my brother as well.  Pictures of our weekend excursion surely be posted soon.


Have a great week, all!

our home away from home in Eagle River

gotta love the north woods of WI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone