Turkish Cuisine

When it comes to our Turkish adventure, there is so much to share with everyone. I promise to give you all the details, and I can almost certainly guarantee you'll all way to go to Turkey yourselves after hearing how great it was, but until I can take care of that, let me share a little tidbit with you...Turkish treats.

We ate so well while in Turkey, and aside from one lunch snafu, I would happily eat any meal I had again and again.  Everything was delicious and perfectly portioned; in fact,  I lost weight....that never happens on vacations!!

here is a sampling of some of our meals
mine were the ones on the top right, the middle right and the bottom left
we shared the Efes - yumm! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone