Happy Birthday, STU!






Happy birthday to my cousin, Sean, who quite honestly is one of my favorite people in the world and deserves the very best birthday! 

Since we've been very little, Sean and I have been partners in crime.  What's not to love after all - he has a great sense of humor, is supremely honest, has the most fabulous fashion sense of any person I know, can shop with the best of them and loves to organize and reorganize just like me.   Even now that we're grown up, you can pretty much expect to find us together the entire time we are at family functions, and usually we're the ones loudly laughing while others look on wondering what we are talking about. 

So to my very wonderful cousin, I say, Have a fabulous day, love!  






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone