Happy Birthday, BROTHER!

Truly, one of the best gifts my parents ever gave me was a sibling.  Aside from the super cool things like the horseshoe stance in karate and how to drive stick, my brother taught me to share, he taught me to be part of a team, he taught me what it means to be a friend, he taught me what it feels like to know someone has your back.  Because of him, I know (and always have known) I'd never be alone - I've always got my little bro, and I hope you know, Bri, that I will do anything for you (well, other than letting Cash come live with me). 


 Like I said in your card, you're alright, kid! And truth be told, I've always been glad I had a partner in crime.  Happy Birthday.  I had a great time with you this weekend, even thought the trip was short. 

the early days

we make a good team - even if we're only making trouble :) 
Circa 2004 - showing him the ropes at a Badger game 

Fort Collins, CO - we've been to a lot of cool places together 

Happy birthday, Brother.!

Comments

  1. Your brother so kindly pointed to out to me that back in the day I would often refer to him as "Brain" haha. I think I might go back to that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone