UNTI Time


the only picture I did take was of Sean and me - no surprise there
After spending over a week in Lac du Flambeau, I headed directly to the Unti Family Reunion.  Apparently my brain was boggled and I neglected to make use of my camera that day.

I will say that it was great to see everyone and we were lucky to have a nice place to meet, one that provided shelter from the rain that came down mid-afternoon.


This past weekend, Mom, Dad, Brian, Brian, Elaine and I headed to the Dells for a family get-together.  Talk about another great time!

hey there

everyone is behaving but the Brother and me - go figure :)

final scores 


some baby ducks I befriended 
here I am providing them with a late-night snack

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone