More Happy Birthday Wishes


In my last post, I wished a very special person a happy birthday, and there are a few more Jarvis family birthday shout outs I must take care of now!


 Happy 23rd birthday to Rachael! It was so nice to spend part of the day with you yesterday floating in the pool and drinking grown-up drinks...it was almost as great as the days of celebrating with you when you would jump on the back of couches and refuse to sleep! You've become an amazing woman, and I love ya!



 Happy birthday wishes are also in order for Lynn. Though I certainly wish it were for a different reason, I have really enjoyed seeing you so much recently. You've always had a very special place in my heart - after all, I wouldn't be Betsy if it weren't for you :) You certainly deserve a fabulous day, and I hope you had exactly that. Happy birthday. Love you!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone