MY Dad


Happy Birthday to one of the most amazing individuals I know, my dad!  As long as I can remember, my dad has been providing for his family in so many ways, be it working hard to support us all or providing unwavering support for my brother and me in all of our endeavors. When she sees me arranging and rearranging things or working meticulously on some task, my mom jokes that I am my father's daughter, and it is so true; the older I get, the more of him I see in myself and the more of my personality I can attribute to him.  And it's an honor to me! 

 Love you, Dad.  I hope you have a relaxing, enjoyable day. It was so nice to spend time with you yesterday.  

Dad and me doing a little fishing 
a moment with my dad I will never forget 
Disney World 

sharing our love of the Badgers and Camp Randall 





 My dad is truly the very best. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone