End of Summer Family Reunion

Yesterday was the Kroll Family Reunion (that's my dad's mom's side of the family).  As we drove the 50 minutes from our house to the athletic club where the reunion was held, I tried to run through all of the family members who might be present since the extended family doesn't get together all that often.  My dad's cousins, almost all of whom I realized I know quite well and have spent a good amount of time with, were there and remember me, so there was no need for worry, name tags or introductions. 

It was wonderful to catch up with everyone, watch my grandma interact with her siblings, watch my dad interact with his cousins (and pick up a few more stories about the Unti boys and their antics) and relax with family for the better part of the day. I'm really appreciative of all the hard work that went into planning the event!  Thanks, Auntie Laurie, for that! I certainly hope we are able to do this more often, and I really like my mom's suggestion of heading to Arizona for the next reunion since some of the family lives there. 

I didn't take nearly enough pictures, but here are a few that I did manage to snap...


Darrina playing one of her favorite sports

Grandpa, Erik and Dad - glad nobody got hurt :) 

Uncle Dan and Josh - apparently it's cool not to smile, or so they told us

me, Jenny and Baby Malic

 Brian playing in flip flops
 I didn't think about having him bring shoes and his racket ..oops

Louis on the court
Jenny remember to have him bring his supplies. She wins wife of the day 

Uncle Tommy! 

Two of the Unti boys - Aaron and Erik - watch out ladies



my grandma and her siblings

...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone