Around The House

By mid-day Saturday, Brian and I had cleaned the basement, got the new cat supplies set up and organized our wine racks, which are quite full (I think a few parties are in order).  Additionally, Brian had mowed the lawn, removed a few ginormous thistles from our flowers (where did they come from?!) and pulled the weeds creeping over our back lot line courtesy of our neighbors. I certainly thought he was in need of a rest....but, while I was getting dinner started, my wonderful husband continued with his ultra-productive day of house chores.

We love our backyard and sitting outside, but we get afternoon sun, which makes it very warm and often impedes on outdoor meals. Thanks to Mom and Dad U. ,that is a thing of the past.  We are now the proud owners of an outdoor dining set complete with table, chairs and umbrella!  Brian did a great job of putting it all together.


Check it out...

the table and chair
the umbrella is safely stored so it doesn't end up in the neighbor's yard after a storm


the garden - NO weeds, beautiful flowers

I envision lots of meals and and glasses of wine 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone