Greetings from Italy

I will have lots and lots to share regarding this amazing vacation once we return, but I wanted to offer a quick preview of our trip thus far.

It is HOT, so we are eating lots of gelato, and I am loving that! We are adjusting to the 7 hour time difference, and I think I may never eat pizza again after this trip since we are having lots of it for our lunches. I am in love with real Italian minestrone soup, and Brian sure is loving his daily doses of pasta.

We are now in our fourth of seven cities (that we will stay in). We visited Venice, Riomaggiore (an ocean town)and Florence and are now in Montelcino, which is much less crowded and cooler. We also made brief stops in Pisa and Siena. Each city was unique and had its draws-gondola rides in Venice, the sea in Riomaggiore, the Leaning Tower in Pisa,all of the scenery and art in Florence and the square in Siena.

I look forward to posting pictures soon, and I hope all is well in the States!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone