One Day At A Time

I've neglected to update my blog with much regularity as of late.  A number of things have contributed to that - work, grad school, etc.  As so many of us do, I have a lot on my plate right now, and it seems that I've been having to prioritize quite a bit just to get through my days.  I think I can say, with certainty, that I am more stressed now that I have ever been.  There are a lot of things that are up in the air, so to speak, and I am waiting for everything to iron itself out.

In the mean time, I thought I would share a picture of some of our new neighbors.  They're a pretty cute bunch, and I am hoping that their diet includes lawn decorations, as my neighbor could stand to lose a few...or a dozen...or all of his.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone