So This Is Love?!

As I mentioned in my previous post,  I am trying to better understand Brian's Star Wars.  In the spirit of support, I purchased a Star Wars related present for him this past Christmas.  It wasn't anything too obtrusive...I have a reputation to protect and all....I got him a Star Wars desk calendar, which features a new character per day.

I was especially curious to see just how the calendar depicted the very sentimental Valentine's Day holiday.  I wondered if it might be a Luke and L double-feature (I love teasing Brian about Luke kissing his sister, though he says it isn't as bad as I make it out to be).  No such luck.  Instead, this is how love in represented in Star Wars land.

a droid?! I really don't get the draw of this movie....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone