It's Over

As of yesterday evening, I am done with the classroom aspect of my graduate program; I completed the last of my nine course (32 credits) and now have only my thesis to complete before I earn my Master's Degree in Education.

I remember enrolling in the program in the winter of 2008 and wondering how I'd ever find the time to balance school work, teaching, married life and a social life.  There were trying times, and there were plenty of times when I thought I might lose my mind, but there is an end in sight.  I am extremely excited at the prospect of graduation.  May (barring any unforeseen setbacks) will be a big month. Maybe I'll finally get that puppy I've been after - I think that would make a great graduation present!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone