An Unexpected Treasure

My brother's birthday was last week, and missing him greatly, I decided to head to Oshkosh for a visit (I wanted to see my brother and check out his new house; his beast dog I can live without....aww heck, even though he's a wild man, I love Cash!).


The plan was to do some shopping once we got into town since my brother had to work until early evening.  I was happy to have an excuse to spend an hour or two in the mall, and made my way from store to store without incident.  I was excited to stock up on Wisconsin wear and purchase some sweaters in preparation for the cold, prolonged winter that is inevitably ahead of us.  

Imagine my surprise when I found this treasure:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone