It's My Birthday Month...almost

Though my mom says this is a privilege only attained when one reaches 50, I say it's a privilege I am worthy of right now.  I've spent my entire life celebrating my birthday very near a holiday (though it could have been much closer, I realize).  Since I have to wait until December for either of the big celebrations of the year, my birthday and Christmas, I figure I should make it last in order to remember the excitement all year long.

Because of that fact, I've named the entire month a time to celebrate...that is a time to celebrate ME.  And best yet, I think Brian has conceded; he did put up a good fight.

That means I'll play the "It's my birthday month" card whenever I'd rather go out for dinner than cook, whenever I could go for a snack or a shopping trip, whenever I'd rather cozy up by the fire than fold laundry...I think you get the picture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone