Out For A Sunday Drive

On days as nice as the past few have been I typically like being outside as much as possible.  A nice hike, a day of climbing, a run or a long walk tend to be my favorite activities, but I am not quite able to do any of those things just yet.  But I needed to get out of the house and enjoy fresh air, so Brian and I decided on the next best thing.  

We pulled the bike out of the garage and went for a long ride.  It was the perfect way to be outside without having to put any stress on my ankle.  I just sat back and enjoyed the scenery.  To make things even better, Brian won some major husband points by suggesting a stop at an ice cream shop.  What a delicious treat after a wonderful ride.  Not a bad way to spend a Sunday, I would say! 




Enjoying my root beer float (and dodging the bees)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone