Hanging' With the Boys

As I was planning dinner Friday evening, I received a phone call from Brian.  He and I had been invited to dinner with some of our high school friends.  Our friend Bobby, now a resident of CA, was in town for the weekend, and the chance to spend a bit of time with him and some of the other boys (and not have to plan/cook dinner) was greatly appreciated.

We met at our friend Rob's house and walked to the restaurant, A.J. Bombers.  Dinner and drinks were great.  Being able to make the three-block trek from Rob's place to the restaurant was also great (and was excellent practice for Saturday).

On the way out, I had to use the giant chair outside of the restaurant as a purse rest while I put on my jacket.  The boys enjoyed how small the giant chair made me look, and with their encouragement, I decided to try the chair out.   Not a bad fit, ha?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone