A Little Closer To Normal

Yesterday marked another milestone in the recovery process.  Though it was a relatively small moment, it was a moment, and I am learning to cherish each step I take toward a full recovery.

My first major victory was my ability to put weight on my left foot.  After that, I celebrated the removal of my stitches and the ability to shower normally.  Next, I was able to walk on both feet and touch my toes without feeling pain.  Now I am even able to bend my toes a bit.  This made me feel especially victorious because it facilitated another accomplishment.  Add this to my list - - I was able to bend my toes enough to polish my nails :)

Though they're not there quite yet, I am very close to looking upon normal feet again.  Hooray.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone