Come See Me At the Fair


August 9, 2010
Well, not a whole lot has been happening as of late.  I guess that’s to be expected considering I have a brace/cast on each foot.
However, I did get a very exciting tweet from a friend the other day. Turns out that I am making daily appearances at State Fair.  You can see my image at the Adventure Rock climbing wall.  How cool, ha?! 
So feel free to come see me at the fair…and try out the ol’ rock wall while you’re there. 
The image on the poster comes from one of our trips to Rocky Mountain National Park.  It really lifted my spirits and inspired me to stay positive.  I cannot wait to be out of my casts and running and climbing again.  I plan to be unstoppable.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone