Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my one of my all-time favs, Jenny.  Not only is she a great mom to her little guy, Blake, but she has been a fabulous cousin for as long as I can remember.  Growing up with Jenny was like having a sister, albeit one who lived in Illinois.  We have so many great stories from our childhood, moments that make us laugh and smile, and I hope today, Jenny, your day is filled with so many great moments.


Here are just a few summer time photos of Jenny (and Sean and me) - just three peas in a pod - Love to you on your special day!


Eagle River!
much of our childhood consisted of this - Eagle River, sunshine, tubing, lunch on the pontoon, swimming in the middle of the lake...

Oh, the memories


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

My Dad, OUR Hero

Milestone