Much To Be Thankful For

This long weekend has been a reminder of how blessed I am, of how very much I have to be thankful for. 

My five stress-free days included time with family and friends, lots of working out, and more laughing (and food!) than my stomach could handle.   I even squeezed in a bit of cleaning and holiday decorating.  

I am so lucky to have the family I have.   Be it the family I was born into or the family I joined when Brian and I got married, I am surrounded by wonderful people who love me and who I love dearly! 


The Turkey Trot 8K with my Run Buddy
I will never stop being grateful for this woman!  Thanks to Jenna, I've run more than I ever thought I would be running again, I've pushed myself,  and I've achieved awesome goals.  The bond we have as cousins and fellow runners is a gift I hold very near and dear to my heart! 


It wasn't as cold as other runs have been, but it was our first rainy run.
These cinnamon rolls were a nice reward at the finish line. 


My birthday month started early - thanks B and Mom and Dad! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AJ Runs Several Ks...and Writes About It

Stylin' in My New Ride!

My Dad, OUR Hero